Maps, Guides & More

Places and geographical objects on the map of Ljubno.

Map of Ljubno district in Slovenia

Basic information about Ljubno
Ljubno ob Savinji is the largest town and the centre of the Municipality of Ljubno on the upper course of the Savinja River in Slovenia. The town is referred to as Ljubno ob Savinji in order to distinguish it from other settlements with the same name. Traditionally it belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja statistical region. The settlement was first mentioned in written documents dating to 1247 and by 1442 it was referred to a market town.
Cities, towns & villages in Ljubno
NameDescriptionShow
RadmirjeRadmirje (pronounced [ɾadˈmiːɾjɛ]) is a village south of Ljubno ob Savinji in Slovenia. Traditionally the area belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region. The local parish church is dedicated to Saint Francis Xavier and belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Celje. It was built between 1721 and 1725 to replace a 15th-century church dedicated to Saint Barbara. A second smaller church is built on a hill in the centre of the settlement and is dedicated to Saint Michael. It was first mentioned in written documents dating to 1395, but has been extensively rebuilt over the centuries. Show Radmirjeon the map
Ljubno ob SavinjiLjubno ob Savinji (pronounced [ˈljuːbnɔ ɔp saˈʋiːnji]) is the largest town and the centre of the Municipality of Ljubno on the upper course of the Savinja River in Slovenia. The town is referred to as Ljubno ob Savinji in order to distinguish it from other settlements with the same name. Traditionally it belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region. The settlement was first mentioned in written documents dating to 1247 and by 1442 it was referred to a market town. Show Ljubno ob Savinjion the map
OkoninaOkonina (pronounced [ɔkɔˈniːna]) is a settlement on the left bank of the Savinja River in the municipality of Ljubno in Slovenia. Traditionally the area belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region. The local church is dedicated to Saint James and belongs to the parish of Radmirje. It has a wide nave with two chapels in its transepts. It is mentioned in documents dating to 1426, but the current building dates to the 1720s. Show Okoninaon the map
Primož pri LjubnemPrimož pri Ljubnem (pronounced [ˈpɾiːmɔʃ pɾi ˈljuːbnɛm]) is a dispersed settlement in the hills north of Ljubno ob Savinji in Slovenia. Traditionally the area belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region. Show Primož pri Ljubnemon the map
MelišeMeliše (pronounced [mɛˈliːʃɛ]) is a small settlement on the right bank of the Savinja River in the Municipality of Ljubno in Slovenia. Traditionally the area belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region. Show Melišeon the map
JuvanjeJuvanje (pronounced [juˈʋaːnjɛ]) is a small settlement on the left bank of the Savinja River in the Municipality of Ljubno in Slovenia. Traditionally the area belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region. Show Juvanjeon the map
PlaninaPlanina (pronounced [plaˈniːna]) is a dispersed settlement in the hills north of Ljubno ob Savinji in Slovenia. Traditionally the area belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region. Show Planinaon the map
TerTer (pronounced [ˈtɛːɾ]) is a dispersed settlement in the hills northeast of Ljubno ob Savinji in Slovenia. Traditionally the area belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region. Show Teron the map
SavinaSavina (pronounced [saˈʋiːna]) is a dispersed settlement in the hills west of Ljubno ob Savinji in Slovenia. Traditionally the area belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region. Show Savinaon the map
States, regions, administrative units in Ljubno
NameDescriptionShow
LjubnoLjubno ob Savinji (pronounced [ˈljuːbnɔ ɔp saˈʋiːnji]) is the largest town and the centre of the Municipality of Ljubno on the upper course of the Savinja River in Slovenia. The town is referred to as Ljubno ob Savinji in order to distinguish it from other settlements with the same name. Traditionally it belonged to the region of Styria and is now included in the Savinja Statistical Region. The settlement was first mentioned in written documents dating to 1247 and by 1442 it was referred to a market town.Show on map