Maps, Guides & More

Places and geographical objects on the map of Beltinci.

Map of Beltinci district in Slovenia

Basic information about Beltinci
Beltinci ([ˈbeːltintsi]; Prekmurje Slovene: Böltinci, Hungarian: Belatinc or Belatincz, German: (Alt)Fellsdorf) is a town in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. It is the seat of the Municipality of Beltinci. Until 1937, there was a Jewish Orthodox synagogue in Beltinci. It was built in 1860 and served the local Jewish community. The parish church in the settlement is dedicated to Saint Ladislaus and belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Murska Sobota. It dates from 1742 with late 19th-century alterations.
Cities, towns & villages in Beltinci
NameDescriptionShow
LipovciLipovci (pronounced [liˈpoːu̯tsi]; Hungarian: Hársliget, Prekmurje Slovene Lipouvci) is a village in the Municipality of Beltinci in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. There is a small Neo-Gothic chapel in the settlement. It was built in the early 20th century and is dedicated to Saints Peter and Paul. It has a belfry above the entrance and two smaller turrets on either corner. It belongs to the Parish of Beltinci. Show Lipovcion the map
DokležovjeDokležovje (pronounced Hungarian: Murahely or Deklezs, Prekmurje Slovene: Dekležovje, old name: Dekležin, German: Neufellsdorf) is a village in the Municipality of Beltinci in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. The parish church in the settlement is dedicated to Saint Stephen. It was built in 1844 and belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Murska Sobota. Show Dokležovjeon the map
BratonciBratonci (pronounced [ˈbɾaːtɔntsi]; Hungarian: Murabaráti, German: Neuhof) is a village in the Municipality of Beltinci in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. There is a small church in the settlement. It was built in 1898 and is dedicated to Mary Help of Christians and belongs to the Parish of Beltinci. The writer István Kühár was born in Bratonci. Show Bratoncion the map
GančaniGančani (pronounced [ˈɡaːntʃani]; Hungarian: Lendvarózsavölgy, Prekmurje Slovene (sometimes): Ganiča) is a village in the Municipality of Beltinci in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. There is a chapel with a two-storey belfry in the centre of the village. It is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and belongs to the Parish of Beltinci. Show Gančanion the map
IžakovciIžakovci (pronounced [ˈiːʒakou̯tsi]; in older sources also Ižekovci, Prekmurje Slovene: Ižekofci, Hungarian: Murasziget) is a village on the left bank of the Mura River in the Municipality of Beltinci in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. Show Ižakovcion the map
MelinciMelinci (pronounced [mɛˈliːntsi]; Hungarian: Muramelence) is a village in the Municipality of Beltinci in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. Show Melincion the map
LipaLipa (pronounced [ˈliːpa]; Hungarian: Kislippa) is a village in the Municipality of Beltinci in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. Show Lipaon the map
States, regions, administrative units in Beltinci
NameDescriptionShow
BeltinciBeltinci (pronounced [ˈbeːltintsi]; Prekmurje Slovene: Böltinci, Hungarian: Belatinc or Belatincz, German: (Alt)Fellsdorf) is a town in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. It is the seat of the Municipality of Beltinci. Until 1937, there was a Jewish Orthodox synagogue in Beltinci. It was built in 1860 and served the local Jewish community. On April 26, 1944, all of the Jews of the town were deported to the Auschwitz extermination camp, from which none of them returned.Show on map