Maps, Guides & More

Places and geographical objects on the map of Apace.

Map of Apace district in Slovenia

Basic information about Apace
The Municipality of Apače (Slovene: Občina Apače) is a municipality in Slovenia. It lies in the traditional region of Styria in northeastern Slovenia and belongs to the Mura statistical region. The municipality borders on the municipalities of Šentilj, Sveta Ana, and Gornja Radgona. The Mura River represents the border between Slovenia and Austria. The seat of the municipality is the town of Apače. The municipality was established in 2006 and ceded from the Municipality of Gornja Radgona on 1 January 2007.
Cities, towns & villages in Apace
NameDescriptionShow
ApačeApače (pronounced [ˈaːpatʃɛ]; German: Abstall) is a town in Slovenia and it is located on the border between Slovenia and Austria. It is the seat of the Municipality of Apače, which is the northernmost municipality in the traditional region of Styria. It now belongs to the Mura Statistical Region. It is located 25 kilometers northeast of Maribor and 20 kilometers west of Murska Sobota. Show Apačeon the map
PlitvicaPlitvica (pronounced [pliˈtʋiːtsa]) is a settlement in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. There is a small chapel with a belfry in the eastern part of the village on the road towards Lutverci. It was built in 1930 and is dedicated to the memory of missing soldiers of the First World War from the Plitvica area. Show Plitvicaon the map
NasovaNasova (pronounced [ˈnaːsɔʋa]) is a village in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. The village chapel to the east of the village on the road towards Lešane was built in 1928 to house the original free-standing sculptures of the crucifixion, erected in 1683. It was renovated and repainted in 2000. Show Nasovaon the map
Sladki VrhSladki Vrh (pronounced [ˈslaːtki ˈʋəɾx]) is a settlement in the Municipality of Šentilj in northeastern Slovenia, right next to the border with Austria. The main part of the settlement is concentrated on the right bank of the Mura River with the remainder dispersed in the Slovene Hills (Slovene: Slovenske gorice) to the south. Show Sladki Vrhon the map
ŽepovciŽepovci (pronounced is a village in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. The village chapel with a belfry over its entrance is dedicated to the Virgin Mary. It was built in the second half of the 19th century, with the belfry rebuilt at a later date. Show Žepovcion the map
StogovciStogovci (pronounced is a settlement in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia, close to the border with Austria. The village chapel with a small belfry lies in the southern part of the village. It was built in the early 20th century. Show Stogovcion the map
ČrnciČrnci (pronounced [ˈtʃəɾntsi]) is a village in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. The Freudenau Mansion is an originally 17th-century Baroque mansion in the settlement that was renovated in a Neoclassical style in the 19th century. Show Črncion the map
Spodnje KonjiščeSpodnje Konjišče (pronounced [ˈspoːdnjɛ kɔˈnjiːʃtʃɛ]) is a dispersed settlement on the right bank of the Mura River in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia, right on the border with Austria. Show Spodnje Konjiščeon the map
Vratja VasVratja Vas (pronounced [ˈwɾaːtja ˈʋaːs]; Slovene: Vratja vas) is a village on the right bank of the Mura River in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia, right on the border with Austria. Show Vratja Vason the map
Zgornje KonjiščeZgornje Konjišče (pronounced [ˈzɡoːɾnjɛ kɔˈnjiːʃtʃɛ]) is a settlement north of Podgorje on the right bank of the Mura River in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Zgornje Konjiščeon the map
SegovciSegovci (pronounced [ˈseːɡɔu̯tsi]) is a village on the right bank of the Mura River in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia, on the border with Austria. Show Segovcion the map
ŽiberciŽiberci (pronounced [ˈʒiːbɛɾtsi]) is a village in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. There is a 19th-century two-storey belfry in the village. Show Žibercion the map
Vratji VrhVratji Vrh (pronounced [ˈwɾaːtji ˈʋəɾx]) is a small settlement above Vratja Vas in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Vratji Vrhon the map
LutverciLutverci (pronounced [ˈluːtʋɛɾtsi]) is a village on the right bank of the Mura River in the Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Lutvercion the map
JanhovaJanhova (pronounced [ˈjaːŋxɔʋa]) is a small dispersed settlement in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Janhovaon the map
Novi VrhNovi Vrh (pronounced [ˈnɔːʋi ˈvəɾx]) is a small settlement in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Novi Vrhon the map
PogledPogled (pronounced [ˈpoːɡlɛt]) is a small settlement in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Pogledon the map
PodgorjePodgorje (pronounced [ˈpoːdɡɔɾjɛ]) is a settlement in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Podgorjeon the map
DrobtinciDrobtinci (pronounced [dɾɔˈptiːntsi]) is a village in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Drobtincion the map
MahovciMahovci (pronounced [ˈmaːxɔu̯tsi]) is a village in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Mahovcion the map
GrabeGrabe (pronounced [ˈɡɾaːbɛ]) is a settlement in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Grabeon the map
LešaneLešane (pronounced [ˈleːʃanɛ]) is a village in the Municipality of Apače in northeastern Slovenia. Show Lešaneon the map
States, regions, administrative units in Apace
NameDescriptionShow
Občina ApačeThe Municipality of Apače (pronounced [ˈaːpatʃɛ]; Slovene: Občina Apače) is a municipality in Slovenia. It lies in the traditional region of Styria in northeastern Slovenia and belongs to the Mura Statistical Region. The municipality borders on the municipalities of Šentilj, Sveta Ana, and Gornja Radgona. The Mura River is the border between Slovenia and Austria. The seat of the municipality is the town of Apače. The municipality was established in 2006 and ceded from the Municipality of Gornja Radgona on 1 January 2007.Show on map